Information provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)
pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in relation to the information concerning you and of which the “La Filera” Association will come into possession, for the purpose of protecting people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you of as follows:
- Purpose of the Processing: The data you provide will be used for the purpose of informing you about the initiatives organized by our association.
- Processing methods: All your personal data will be stored on our secure servers, not accessible to third parties, and will be treated in secure mode.
- Communication and dissemination of data: The data you provide will not be subject to communication or dissemination.
- Data Controller: The data controller of personal data is: Associazione Enogastronomica e Culturale “La Filera”, Via Vittorio Emanuele, 26 14043 Castelnuovo Belbo (AT), p.i. 01673830053.
- Rights of the interested party: At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
c) obtain the rectification and cancellation of data;
d) obtain the limitation of the treatment;
e) obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from the data controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
f) oppose the treatment at any time, even in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
g) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
h) ask the data controller to access your personal data and correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to: Associazione Enogastronomica e Culturale “La Filera”, either to the postal address of the registered office, Via Vittorio Emanuele, 26 14043 Castelnuovo Belbo (AT), or to the email address email@example.com.